This lets you know how to use this space! Last year our private facebook group was such a great space to discuss plans, share ideas, ask questions and celebrate when it was all over. The only downsides are facebook is limited as we know not all of you are on there enough to make use of the group and facebook does not give us away to search previous posts. So this year we will have the host facebook group and this members blog, you can post questions to either space or to both and you can use them as a way to connect with each other.
To use this members blog:
- Once you are logged into the site you will see the “My Account” Dropdown menu in the right top corner of the page, click on that.
- You will see the links “Member Blog” and “Add Post”.
- You can add new posts by clicking the “Add Post” link in the My Account Dropdown.
- You can view existing blog posts by clicking the “Members Blog” link the My Account dropdown.
- You can add comments/post replies to individual posts.
Please let me know if you have questions about how to use this space, I don’t have it completely figured out yet but I wanted to make sure we had some way to chat more this year.
Thank you all so much for hosting,