This policy is intended to be used by the Web site visitors to determine consumer choice, informed consent, what information can be collected and how it can be used, and other pertinent privacy information.
We believe a visitor to the Web site is the best person to determine:
- when and under what conditions to provide personally identifiable information that may be used to identify, contact, or locate a person.
- when the information may be shared with a third person.
- when to remain anonymous.
If personal information is collected, we believe a visitor to the Web site has the right to:
- know when personal information is being collected.
- know what personal information is being collected.
- have the choice to prohibit the Global Big Latch On from sharing the information with a third party.
- We may request your name, email address, address, phone number, and other similar information.
- This information is collected when you request additional information about the Global Big Latch On, register to host a location, register to participate, subscribe to newsletter, etc.
- In addition to gathering visitors' personal information, the Global Big Latch On gathers non-personal information using pieces of data called "cookies." Cookies contain data that a Web site places on a user's hard drive. These data contain no personal information. Instead, they collect such information as the user's ISP, operating system and browser type. This information is used by the Global Big Latch On to monitor the Web site's traffic and to better manage our site by providing history of the different parts of the Web site that have been visited. It also helps users by recognizing them when they come back to the Web site.
How Information is Used
- The information you provide us is used to process and reply to the inquiry or purpose you requested.
- Unless you request otherwise, personal information may sometimes be shared with Mailchimp for distribution of our newsletter and Global Big Latch On-supported communication. Information is not otherwise shared with third parties. If you elect to keep your record private, please contact us: Global Big Latch On, PO Box 83929 Portland Oregon 97283, USA email@example.com
- We provide links to third-party sites. As we do not control these sites, please take the time to read their privacy statements.
Security of Credit Card Information
- Global Big Latch On will not directly collect your credit card details for any purpose.
- Financial support to Global Big Latch On can be made via links on the Web site, which operate using PayPal. You are responsible for reading PayPal's policies and deciding whether you want to use their systems.
- If you are concerned about using PayPal, you can still contribute to the Global Big Latch On by mailing a check to Small Beginnings Group and the address above.
Children (13 and Under)
- The Global Big Latch On does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please talk to an adult before supplying any personal information.
If you wish to terminate receipt of information from the Global Big Latch On, please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. If you wish to change any information previously provided, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us via email or regular mail (all information provided above).
Last Revised: March 2016